01. Tamotua – 4:19
02. Firsky Frog Funk (R. Nieuwland) – 5:49
03. Shuttle Service – 7:57
04. Ant-Artica – 6:44
05. Big Ferro – 4:49
06. High Checker – 3:06
07. Shuffle Funk Dog (R. Nieuwland) – 5:31
08. The Zebra Part I (R. Nieuwland) – 2:03
09. The Zebra Part II (R. Nieuwland) – 4:12
– Rik Elings – pianos, organ, synthesizers, bass, flute, producer
– Henk Zomer – drums, percussion
– Rens Nieuwland – guitar, producer
– Erik Raayman – bass, piano, percussion
– Rob Franken – piano, synthesizer
his albums is a strong example of typical Dutch prog jazz fusion from mid-70-s. Musicians all are competent, and musicianship is good if too calculated. I often notice the same moment with Dutch jazz - usually technically perfectly trained musicians play very calculated, cool, a bit soulless music.
Similar situation is with this album. Music is strongly influenced by symphonic prog and classic music. Sound is slightly mellow, and always very optimistic. In fact , by atmosphere they are similar to Focus music of similar period, and guitar sound is a bit influenced by Jan Akkerman.