Fresh garbage Rarities 1969-1977
101. Must be the devil (4:25)
102. Greasy kids' stuff (2:58)
103. Luulosairas (4:07)
104. Pedagogi (3:28)
105. Häätö (4:08)
106. Chest fever (5:52)
107. Fresh garbage (5:36)
108. King Harvest (has surely come) (2:57)
109. Losing hold (6:36)
110. Nothing shows (2:51)
111. Captain supernatural (3:49)
112. Imagine (3:42)
113. Nipistys (8:06)
114. Marvelry skimmer (friend from the fields (3:35)
115. Fairyport (13:46)
201. Do the Pigworm (9:30)
202. Just my situation / Sweet Marie (9:17)
203. A better hold (and a little view) (3:52)
204. Never turn you in (6:46)
205. No new games (6:39)
206. Tramdriver (3:48)
207. Wardance (3:42)
208. No new games / Grass for blades (18:15)
209. In and out (8:00)
210. Looking for the Eddie and the boys (Jam session) (7:54)
- Otto Donner / voice (A5)
- Måns Groundstroem / bass (B3 to 10)
- Jukka Gustavson / keyboards, vocals (A3 to 15/B1-2-8-9)
- Heikki Hietanen / keyboards (B3 to 7)
- Mats Huldén / bass (A1 to 7)
- Esa Kotilainen / keyboards (B8-9-10)
- Vladimir Nikamo / guitar (A1 to 7)
- Ronnie Österberg / drums (all)
- Jim Pembroke / vocals, keyboards (A1-2-5 to 15/All B)
- Pekka Pohjola / bass, violin (A4-5-8 to 15/B1-2)
- Pekka Rechardt / guitar (B1 to 7,10)
- Heikki Silvennoinen / guitar (B9)
Track 1-1: Single LRS 1021A, recorded at Finnvox Studios, Helsinki March 1969.
Track 1-2: Single LRS 1021B, recorded at Finnvox Studios, Helsinki March 1969.
Track 1-3: Single LRS 1028A, recorded at Finnvox Studios, Helsinki October 1969.
Track 1-4: Single LRS 1047A, recorded at Finnvox Studios, Helsinki March 1970.
Track 1-5: Single LRS 1047B, recorded at Finnvox Studios, Helsinki March 1970.
Tracks 1-6, 1-7: Recorded live by YLE at Kulttuuritali, Helsinki, 27.2.1970.
Tracks 1-8 to 1-11: Recorded live by YLE at N-Club (Natsa), Helsinki, for "Poppop", 10.2.1971.
Tracks 1-12 to 1-15: Recorded live by YLE at the Liisankadun studio, Helsinki, for "Pop-Studio", 7.11.1973.
Tracks 2-1, 2-2: Recorded live at N-Club (Natsa), Helsinki, 3.6.1974.
Tracks 2-3 to 2-5: Recorded live by YLE at the Töölönrannan kesäteatteri, Helsinki, 18.6.1975.
Track 2-6: Single LRS 2100A, recorded November 1975.
Track 2-7: Single LRS 2100B, recorded November 1975.
Track 2-8: Recorded live at the Ylioppilastalo, Tampere, 23.11.1977.
Track 2-9: Recorded live at the Ylioppilastalo, Tampere, 24.11.1977.
Track 2-10: Recorded live at Bullerbyn, Stockholm, 14.12.1977.
This is an album with 7 single tracks and lot of fantastic live through years,
it starts with the first single from March 1969 and ends up with on jam from the last tour
recorded in Stockholm in December 1977, so here you got a double with lot of marvelous music,
and on this album you got all the line-ups in a chronical order, so all you have to do is to
enjoy these tracks, because is lot of goodies in this album, it has a nearly 14 minutes live
version of the mavelous track Fairyport and 18 minutes of No New Games/Grass For Blades,
because a great song always gonna be better if it's expanded a little, and you got the second
and third single with Finnish vocal, and is a treasure to listen to these rare singles,
but by now I bet that you know what Wigwan is all about.