Monday, April 10, 2017

Harmonia - 1975 - Deluxe

Harmonia 
1975
Deluxe



01. Deluxe (Immer wieder) (9:45)
02. Walky-talky (10:35)
03. Monza (Rauf und Runter) (7:07)
04. Notre Dame (4:15)
05. Gollum (4:35)
06. Kekse (5:35)

- Mani Neumeier / drums, percussion
- Roedelius / keyboards, vocals, guitar, percussion
- Dieter Moebius / keyboards, vocals
- Michael Rother / keyboards, vocals, guitar, percussion



Harmonia is a collaboration between 3 of Krautrock most important creator, Moebius(Cluster), Roedelius(Clauster) & Rother(Neu!). Unfortunately, they made only 2 album, Musik Von Harmonia(1974) & Deluxe(1975) there is a 3 one but not release long after the band was over. It's a shame because the 2 album made by Harmonia are amongst the best album made in Germany during the 70's.

It seems like I'm in the minority of people who really like this album, I like Deluxe so much that I can listen to it in loop for hours without being tired of listening to the same music over and over. The first time I heard it was a very cheap MP3 version that a friend of mine got me from the internet. I didn't like it and was very disappointed because I really like their first one and also, I'm a big, big fan of Krautrock. Since I disapprove illegal downloading and have a enormous CD collection, I had to have that one legal, even if I didn't like it that much. I had their first one so I had to have the second one, for my Krautrock collection. I finally found the remaster version.

I'm glad I bought it because? It's amazing what a CD with a good sound can change your perception of music your already know and didn't really getting it. I finally got it, it's a cross between the best part of Autoban by Kratfwerk, Hallogallo by Neu! and anything by Clauster. I was looking for an album like that ever since I became a fan of the album Autoban by Kraftwerk and found that their other album, has good as they might be, are more techno than anything. Since my discovery of Krautrock, I knew I was gonna find it, the album. In fact, I found 2, one is Can Future Days and the other, Deluxe by Harmonia. I was surprise to find that it's not as popular of an album in PA that I tough it would be, so I may be in the minority here but, If you like electronic Krautrock, you should try it, you might never know, It could be a winner like it did to me. So I gladly rating it 5 stars, Essential: a masterpiece of progressive rock music, at least for me it is.


1 comment:



  1. http://www.filefactory.com/file/2em1op9wsehx/4644.rar

    ReplyDelete