Saturday, July 16, 2016

Oriental Wind - 1978 - Live In Der Balver Hohle

Oriental Wind 
Live In Der Balver Hohle

01. Tamara Delihoron
02. Fidayda
03. Dere Geliyor Dere
04. Les Noto

Bass – Thomas Östergren
Drums, Percussion, Berimbau, Arranged By – Okay Temiz
Flute, Bagpipes, Baglama [Saz] – Haci Tekbilek
Photography By – Hans-Hermann Schneider
Piano – Bobo Stenson
Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Lennart Aberg

Recorded June 25, 1978 at 5. Jazzfestival Balver Höhle

A while ago one of our visitors requested this album, I had it on a cassette tape, but have never seen an LP or CD of it... I searched all over the internet but could not find a copy or a friend that had it... So I digitized the old cassette, so the sound might not be the best. But... what an album! What a performance! Everyone is on fire! And if someone out there has a better sounding version I beg you please share it with us!



  2. That request came from me. I once had the LP, ca 30 years ago. Thanks for taking the trouble to digitize your cassette! Only one problem: there is a password on the rar. Am I missing something?

  3. THere is no password on it... I just downloaded it to double check...