Saturday, May 30, 2015

Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - 2015 - High on New Heaven, Live in New Haven

Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.
2015
High on New Heaven, Live in New Haven




01. Born Free, Stone Free
02. In Search of Lost Divine Arc
03. Pink Lady Lemonade - Including OM Riff From The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Part One
04. Pink Lady Lemonade - Including OM Riff From The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. Part Two
05. Cometary Orbital Drive
06. Space Speed Suicide

Tsuyama Atsushi (bass, voice, recorder, percussion, cosmic joker)
Higashi Hiroshi (synthesizer, percussion, voice, dancin’king)
Tabata Mitsuru (electric guitar, guitar synthesizer, voice, maratab)
Satoshima Nani (drums, another dimension)
Kawabata Makoto (electric & acoustic guitar, electric sitar, bouzouki, electric sho, electronics, hurdy-gurdy, percussion, field recording, voice, speed guru).




Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. celebrates it’s 20th year as Japan’s premiere psychedelic freak-out collective with the release of this intimate live 4/20 recording. Recorded on site at Cafe Nine in downtown New Haven, CT, Kawabata and crew delivered a solid live show totally deserving of the holiday it was conceived on. Sometimes heavy, sometimes slow and quiet, the set endlessly climbed through the frequencies delivering the fuzzy and hypnotic to a sweaty, gleeful, bleary-eyed room of psychedelic enthusiasts.

“Today is 420, so please, High On!”

This is a fantastic live cd and a must have. It is fairly representative of a their concerts and is a must have. I love it and if I could I would give it a ten star rating. My only complaint is that I wish they would release a full concert album. Hurry and Get it! You will not be disappointed. Play loud and play often. With headphones they are a real trip. Man, these guys have shown me that the sixties have never ended....

6 comments:





  1. http://www.filefactory.com/file/5rmwtajcor81/2284.rar



    OK guys this was my monster AMT upload... I miss a couple of albums... so if you have anything I miss... feel free to upload and share the links... By the way I also have a ton of Makoto solo work and previous bands, (about another 70 cd's worth of music) if there is enough interest Ill post it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please!! the more the better!! i love anything Acid Mother Related!!

      Delete
  2. Sincere thanks for your huge efforts. I really like the care you put in your posts, with reviews and previews (most of the time), that's a great help. Though I think much of ATM's stuff is redudant, there's still a lot of ingenious stuff to discover, if one is patient enough - I admit I had to skip some records to avoid major headaches :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I hear you... lol. I have never listened to so much AMT as I have done last week... My intial plan was to continue and go on with Makoto's solo output... but I need some pause after this... I guess I will be spinning a lot of folky stuff for the next couple of days...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed! Thanks so much for the incredible care you take in your postings and reviews...I really love your use of language to describe the music...Cheers!! And Thanks so much for all the AMT this week...PHEW! Indeed :-) When you're ready would love to hear the Makoto solo and earlier stuff...I have @10 Makoto solo, or related albums, but always find something new to enjoy from you, so...Thanks as always! Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100% agree with all the above thanks and just wanted to add to loud approval if you put up the Kawabata I'd be pleased but can well understand the need to take a break. Whole point in loving different styles of music it makes it all better! Also note I think 6 shows from the current tour are up over at archivedotorg!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete