Ominous From The Cosmic Inferno
02. Nipples In The Dream Woods (18:49)
03. Omen Amen (17:16)
04. Dark Side Of The Apocalypse (13:44)
05. Golem Rock (7:31)
06. Na Na Hey Hey From The Cosmic Inferno (4:11)
- Tabata Mitsuru / bass, vocal, acoustic guitar, maratab
- Higashi Hiroshi / electronics, dancin' king
- Shimura Koji / drums, percussion, latino cool
- Okano Futoshi / drums, percussion, god speed
- Kawabata Makoto / electric guitar, bouzouki, electronics, speed guru
A super-wild, punishing, dark slab of experimental psychedelic hell featuring fuzz-blasted riffing and hypnotic speed-guru guitar chaos courtesy of Mr. Kawabata Makoto. Think early Amon Düül-influenced druggy, acoustic mantric folk experimentalism and eastern drones from below. Presented in a deluxe sturdy gatefold sleeve featuring cosmic artwork by Jason Killinger--including a striking pop-up design!
Nice to see an Acid Mothers Temple CD that has more than one or even two tracks to it. Pieces that I absolutely got the most out of were the tripping "Entrance To Hell" (with it's nice echoing vocal effects and freakout guitar), the seventeen-minute (sort of) ethnic sounding "Omen Amen" and the fourteen-minute sonic Japanese space-noise rock anthem (?) "Dark Side Of The Apocalypse"