Just Another Band From The Cosmic Inferno
02. They're Coming From The Cosmic Inferno (41:58)
- Abata Mitsuru / bass, vocals, maratab
- Higashi Hiroshi / electronics, dancin' king
- Shimura Koji / drums, latino cool
- Okano Futoshi / drums, god speed
- Kawabata Makoto / guitars, speed guru
- Tiffany / erotic whisper
"Trigger In Trigger Out" - big rawk tune; residual '70s essence.
"They're Coming From The Cosmic Inferno" - dark ethereal movement (for intro) underlaid by 'erotic whisper' > and the sudden burst of r'n'r explosiveness. One long jam as a template for Kawabata Makoto's extended blues-based guitar excursions - surrounded by forceful, driving rhythm section and woozy electronics. Psychedelics in the strictly classical sense. An offshoot of rock and an excuse for potential audiences to shake their thang, not necessarily to trip out, though it is easy to imagine this music played loud would enhance a chemically-fueled otherworldliness.