La Voragine 2 La Reforma (1969 - 1970)
01. La Voragine (9:48)
02. Primitivo (18:48)
03. Se Arrancaron Con Los Tarros (17:11)
04. El Dia Que Conocimos a Jano (13:49)
05. Encontrando de Todo (9:35)
- Gabriel Parra / Drums
- Claudio Parra / Piano, Rasca, Cencerro
- Eduardo Parra / Organ, Bongó, Tormento, Plumavit, Rasca
- Eduardo "Gato" Alquinta / Electric Guitar, Flute, Rasca
- Mario Mutis / Bass guitar, percussion
Recorded live at la Sala de la Reforma, Santiago de Chile, May 11, 1970
If the first CD of this series, ''Pan Negro'', consists mostly of blues jams, long tracks of ''La Reforma'' are band's experiments with atonal music (not an easy thing to describe). The key idea is absolute musical freedom - from forms, structures, melodies.
The album title is symbolical. The concert took place in the venue called La Reforma. And, according to the information in the booklet, it was the first band's concert under the name LOS JAIVAS. This is also the day they changed their name from High Bass to Jaivas... which is pronounced almost the same.