01. Camino A Samarkanda (5:45)
02. Sombra De Los Dorados Budas (5:47)
03. En La Ola De Tus Ojos (5:43)
04. Maritimaria (6:32)
05. Danara (4:27)
06. Logré Mi Ser (9:21)
- Ara Tokatlián - Soprano & Tenor Sax, Flute
- Enrique "mono" Villegas / Piano
- Guillermo Bordarampé - Double Bass, Percussion
- Dana / Spiritual Guide
Still in 1975 only solo album is released : Ara Tokatlian meets Enrique Villegas, with AT : alto & tenor sax, flute & percussion ; and EV : piano ; Guillermo Bordarampe : bass & percussion . It's a rare spiritual jazz album. It includes a poems booklet .
Two sides of jazzy improvisations. First side as a duo, second as a trio. First track is moody jazz improvisation of sax with piano. Second track is layers of flute of a New Age jazz improvisation. Third track is in so called spiritual jazz mode (sax, piano, bass). "Danara" is a jazz improvisation of flute, piano, sax and bass, with also some spiritual jazz touch. Nice moody jazz album by Arco Iris members under the Arco Iris label.